APPLICATIONS AT RYNFIELD PRIMARYBecome a part of The School with Heart
GRADE R APPLICATIONS – 2022
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN.
You may submit your application to the school by downloading the Application Form below.
– The application form needs to be completed and signed by BOTH parents.
– Please scan the completed application form, together with the following supporting documentation, as a SINGLE .pdf file and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Child’s Birth Certificate
– Clinic Card – only the portion indicating where vaccinations have been administered (not growth chart or clinic visits)
– Both Parent ID documents
– Proof of Residence (Water and Lights account if homeowner, Lease Agreement and Landlord Water and Lights if rented). NO AFFIDAVITS will be accepted as proof of residence.
– Children will be allocated space in Grade R in accordance with the guidelines as set out by the GDE.
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Applicants will be advised by 30 September 2021 of outcome of application.
GRADE 1 APPLICATIONS – 2022
The Application procedure for Grade 1 in 2022 needs to be done via the GDE Online Registration Process website: www.gdeadmissions.gov.za
The date for the opening of Applications has not yet been announced by the GDE. As soon as this date is announced, we will communicate it via our Social Media Channels.
Once the date has been announced by the GDE, their Online Registration Portal will become accessible, as a parent you will need to create login credentials and then follow the step-by-step procedure as outlined on the website.
Please ensure that the cellphone number you enter is correct as the Online System will communicate with you via SMS.
Lastly, it is recommended that you make application to more than one school.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY
GRADE 2 TO 7 APPLICATIONS – 2022
This is an internal application process that runs in conjunction with the opening of Grade 1 Applications for 2022. As soon as a date is announced for the opening of applications, you may submit your application to the school by downloading the Parent/Pupil Verification Form below.
Once completed with all the supporting documents, the application may be emailed to: email@example.com
Upon successful placement of your child, the Admissions Department will be in direct contact with you as the parent.